I have finally finished the tutorials for my Muddle of Mice. I do have to say that I was very neglectful of taking pictures during the making of these mice. I'm afraid some of my tutorials have pictures of the bees because of this. I guess I was too worried about getting everything done before my sisters birthday. Which I missed by about a week anyway.
I don't have pictures of the items separately so I'll just list the items and post a link to the PDF's from there. Here we go:
Here is the only picture of one of the Muddle of Mice, it's the needle keeper. Turned out very cute. Note I made all my mice blind no particular reason just liked them that way. If you want sighted mice just add 1/4" black buttons to your list of materials and maybe 1/2" for the pouch.
Just to let you know I have started on the Snowy Christmas quilt and am almost half way through with the prep work. I should be able to start sharing the PDF files in the next two weeks. I'm just 2 months short of my original personal deadline. Oh well life goes on and things change.
Here's to a Muddle!!!