Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Oblong Potholder Tutorial

One of the many swaps I am doing on Flickr is the Pot Holder Pass.  I don't know who is making mine and the person I am making for doesn't know who has her name.  We are supposed to post teases(pictures) during the creating process.  I posted this picture to the stream.  It was a big hit.  They liked the fabric and the style.  Someone wanted to know what pattern I used.  I informed her I made it up but would share the pattern.  The next lady asked for a tutorial.  So here it goes.  This tutorial was way to picture heavy so
I am adding it as a pdf file.  Just click the picture below and it will take you there.  I hope everyone understands my directions.  I have given my email address for any questions.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for the tutorial on your design. I'm in the PP7 also, PP6 was my first one. I'm only doing the bag this time because I need to practice binding. Yours is so nice, I'm hoping to get those clean lines like you. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing with everyone in the group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the PDF. I'm just in the bag one this time round but always looking for a great potholder! thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Those are great fabrics!

    ReplyDelete

qltdwallflowers@msn.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...