Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Things to come!!

I thought I would let you know what I will be working on next.  After I finish the Bitty blocks, I will start a purse for my Big Sister #3(BS3).  She asked me yesterday via Facebook to make her a Blooming Purse with yellow flowers.  I would also like to do a second Blooming Purse similar to my Blooming Pouch in red, white and blue.  The roses will be red and white. The rest of the purse will be blue.  I have other purses in my mind, no telling what will happen there.

I also have to get back to finishing the Rudolfo quilt.  I've had a hard time trying to figure out an easy way to sew together the next block.  Then BS2 came for her visit and she agreed with what BFF from Texas, that the quilt was too busy so I've modified that block.  It will be a lot easier to sew together now with not much change over all.  Thanks for stopping by and come back soon to see what I'm up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

qltdwallflowers@msn.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...