Saturday, July 16, 2011

Not lost just Busy!!!

I'm back!!!  I haven't had anything finished to share lately.  With so many things pending I sometimes have trouble choosing the next project to begin.  Do you all have that same problem.  I love deadlines.  I used to use the local quilt guild's annual show for my deadlines.  Then a few years ago they started putting all the hand quilted quilts in catergories by size only.  So my quilts can only go in 3 catergories for Bed Quilts, Wall Quilts and Minitures.  I rarely do bed quilts, I never do mini's.  That leaves Wall quilts and I can only have one quilt per catergory.  What's up with that.  One quilt a year.  I haven't entered since.

I have good news today. I was doing an online search of my name and found out that TheQuiltShow featured one of my quilts as thier Quilt of the Day.  It was several months ago.  How out of it have I been.  Here is the quilt that they chose.
This quilt was designed and made for my granddaughter several years ago.  It is also one of a series I designed and is the only one I ever completed.  Told you I had more to do then I could get done.  Click on it and it will take you to TheQuiltShow.  It was featured on 3/22/2011.

Another thing that has changed recently is that I am being featured as a designer on Pellon Projects.  They choose to use my Oblong Potholder tutorial as a teaching tool on their website.  I am now going to do a few projects a month for them.  So far mostly for the kitchen.  I'm working on placemats for Christmas now. 

I have recently purchased a Kindle and am in the middle of desgning myself a cover/carrier. I will be posting my process here shortly.  Hopefully in the next few days.  I refuse to let myself use it before I have it protected.  That should make me get back to work.   Happy Sewing/Quilting!  Have a great Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

qltdwallflowers@msn.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...