Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Most Recent Projects

I have been busy with some new swaps I'm doing.  I joined the Scrappy Mug Rug again and am designing something just for my partner.  I also joined a group called STUD (Swap Till You Drop).  This is a mini quilt group, it can't be bigger than 15" square.  In this swap you know who your partner is and the swap is to each other.  They had two ways to join the fun.  First was one shape/rainbow colors the other was anything goes.  I joined both groups so have two partners.   Both mini quilts are designed and I'm in the middle of piecing one of them.  I can't show you the second one as it would be a dead giveaway. I can show the design of the first.  I posted three ways for the design for my partner to choose.  She was like me and liked the white one and the grey and black one best.  She left the final choice up to me.


Which one do you like?   Happy quilting and/or crafting.     Marjory


1 comment:

  1. I like the white one best. ..or maybe not. I like the Roy G. Biv arrangement of the arrows on the grey one too.

    ReplyDelete

qltdwallflowers@msn.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...