Monday, October 17, 2011

"Boo!" to you too!


Have you ever come across the iron on rhinestones at your favorite craft store?  Did you really like them but didn't have an idea to use them?  Here's what I did with the prefabbed iron on rhinestones that I bought on sale.  This little greeting card is 4"x6".  I started by following the directions to iron them on the black fabric.  I then cut a piece of batting a little larger than the finished card I wanted.  Cut the "Boo" out randomly and pinned to the batting.  Did a little sew and flip.  Bound it and "Voila" a greeting card anyone could do.  

5 comments:

  1. First use of iron on rhinestones that I liked!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out so cute! Well done! Thanks for stopping by!

    www.betweenuandme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea~ Thanks for linking to Things I've Done Thursday.

    Melanie
    bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

qltdwallflowers@msn.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...